Our Compact with Texans
Agency Customer Service Standards
We strive to provide quality customer service that includes meaningful public participation in our processes. Under our Compact with Texans, we commit to:
- Respond to requests for public information through telephone calls, correspondence, and e-mail in a timely, efficient and courteous manner, in accordance with all applicable state and federal statutes and regulations.
- Provide clear, concise and accurate information related to all applicable permitting, licensing and registration procedures, through written materials, phone assistance and our official website.
- Establish channels for public participation in all aspects of our operations, including, but not limited to, permitting, rulemaking and compliance, and customer service assistance.
- Track and respond to customer service complaints in a timely manner.
- Maintain safe, clean, and accessible facilities across the state.
As part of our commitment, we provide several phone numbers to assist the citizens we serve.
Customer Service Feedback
Do you have a complaint or comment about our agency's service? Please contact us:
TCEQ Compact with Texans Help Line: 855-685-8237
Online: Customer Satisfaction Survey
Other Helpful Phone Numbers
TCEQ Main Switchboard: 512-239-1000
Small Business and Local Government Assistance: 800-447-2827 For local governments and small businesses to request information, advice, and confidential assistance on how to comply with environmental regulations.
For more information about The Texas Commission on Environmental Quality, our mission, agency philosophy and commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity, see About the TCEQ.