NSR Guidance for Anhydrous Ammonia Storage and Handling
This information is intended to be used by permit applicants to help ensure a complete application and more efficient review. We encourage applicants to use this information when preparing and submitting NSR applications to promote faster action by the agency.
- Types of Authorization - A list of authorization types available for the facility
- Fees - A list of fees required to receive a permit
- Applicable Forms and Tables - Required forms and tables to apply for authorization
- Guidance - Helpful information on many issues affecting all permit applications
Best Available Control Technology (BACT)
The following tables contain information regarding the level of emissions control required or the amount of emissions allowed from the facility.
- Current BACT
- 10-Year-Old BACT - Some authorizations for qualified facilities allow for air pollution control methods that are at least as effective as the BACT that was required or would have been required 120 months, or 10 years, ago.
- Current MSS BACT - Review the De Minimis List and applicable Permits by Rule, or contact the TCEQ Air Permits Mechanical/Agricultural/Construction Section for information.
The following are examples of permit conditions that may be applicable for this type of facility:
- Emission Calculations - Please contact the TCEQ Air Permits Mechanical/Agricultural/Construction Section for information.
- Current Policy Memos - Guidance regarding current Air Permits Division (APD) policies
- Historical Policy Memos - Historical APD policies
- Applicable Rules and Regulations - Please contact the TCEQ Air Permits Mechanical/Agricultural/Construction Section for information.
Questions? We Can Help
If you have questions regarding this guidance please contact us.