NSR Guidance for Equipment Leak Fugitives
This information is intended to be used by permit applicants to help ensure a complete application and expedited application review. We encourage applicants to use this information when preparing and submitting NSR applications to promote faster action by the agency.
- Types of Authorization - A list of authorization types available for the facility
- Fees (PDF) - A list of fees required to receive a permit
- Applicable Forms and Tables - Required forms and tables to apply for authorization
- Guidance - Helpful information on many issues affecting all permit applications
Potential Additional Sources
The following are additional facilities that are commonly permitted during a permit action for the facility:
- Tanks, Valves, Relief Valves, Compressors, Pumps, Piping, Connectors
Best Available Control Technology (BACT)
The following tables contain information regarding the level of emissions control required or the amount of emissions allowed from the facility.
- Current BACT (PDF)
- 10-Year-Old BACT (PDF) - Some authorizations for qualified facilities allow for air pollution control methods that are at least as effective as the BACT that was required or would have been required 120 months, or 10 years, ago.
- Current MSS BACT (PDF)
The following are examples of permit conditions that may be applicable for this type of facility:
- Revised 28LAER - PDF or DOC
- Revised 28M - PDF or DOC
- Revised 28MID - PDF or DOC
- Revised 28NG - PDF or DOC
- Revised 28RCT - PDF or DOC
- Revised 28VHP - PDF or DOC
- Emission Factors
- Control Efficiencies - PDF or DOC
- Emission Calculations (PDF) - Example calculations for facility emissions
- Current Policy Memos - Guidance regarding current Air Permits Division (APD) policies
- Historical Policy Memos - Historical APD policies
- Applicable Rules and Regulations - Specific state and federal rules and regulations that may pertain to this type of facility
Questions? We Can Help
If you have questions regarding this guidance please contact us.