NSR Guidance for Process Vents
This information is intended to be used by permit applicants to help ensure a complete application and expedited application review. We encourage applicants to use this information when preparing and submitting NSR applications to promote faster action by the agency.
- Types of Authorization - A list of authorization types available for the facility
- Fees (PDF) - A list of fees required to receive a permit
- Applicable Forms and Tables - Required forms and tables to apply for authorization
- Guidance - Helpful information on many issues affecting all permit applications
Best Available Control Technology (BACT)
The following tables contain information regarding the level of emissions control required or the amount of emissions allowed from the facility.
- Current BACT (PDF)
- 10-Year-Old BACT (PDF) - Some authorizations for qualified facilities allow for air pollution control methods that are at least as effective as the BACT that was required or would have been required 120 months, or 10 years, ago.
- Current MSS BACT (PDF)
Since BACT requires process vents to be routed to a control device, see the specific control device being used for its associated boilerplate conditions.
- Emission Calculations - Please contact the TCEQ Air Permits Chemical Section for information.
- Current Policy Memos - Guidance regarding current Air Permits Division (APD) policies
- Historical Policy Memos - Historical APD policies
- Applicable Rules and Regulations - Specific state and federal rules and regulations that may pertain to this type of facility
- Modeling and Health Effects Review (PDF)
Questions? We Can Help
If you have questions regarding this guidance please contact us.