PST Registration Database
Please click IWR (Integrated web reporting) for searching current PST data. Click on Document Search tab on the top row of the IWR page for current delivery and registration certificates.
Raw data text files containing datasets from the historical TRACS PST Registration Database are available for free. The data is listed under 12.0 and the specs on the data fields can be found in the associated read-me file.
The following information is available for registered PST facilities:
- Facility - location, type, manager
- Owner - address, type, contact and amendment
In addition if Owner is selected the following information will be presented if applicable and available.
- Operator - address and contact
- Facility self-certification and UST compartment self-certification
- Aboveground storage tank technical information
- Underground storage tank and compartment technical information
Select the type of query that best meets your needs.
Facility ID Number
The following queries will return a table with basic facility and owner information. You may then select the details that you want for a facility (facility, owner, aboveground, and underground storage tanks ) and run a query. Or you may re-query by the owner id to get a list of all facilities for that owner.
Enter a full or partial owner name. When deciding what to use for the query, keep in mind the name may have been entered in many ways. John Q. Public could also be Public, John Q. or Public, J.Q., etc. It would be better to start with a wider search like Public, which would capture all of the above. The search is not case sensitive.
Owner ID Number
This may be a very large list (maximum of 100 facilities at a time) and it you may want to narrow your search with one of the other queries.
Street and City
Enter an address number and/or a street name (may be partial names), and a city(required)(may be a partial city name).
- - 601 for the number and belton would return all addresses in Belton with 601 in them.
- - no number, main for the street name and belton would return all addresses with main and Belton in them.
- - 601 and main and belton would return only addresses with 601 main and Belton in them.
Enter a full or partial facility name.
Enter a full or partial city name.