Brownfields Forms and Database
Applying for the TCEQ Brownfields Program
Who is eligible?
- local governments
- nonprofit organizations
- regional councils of governments
- redevelopment agencies (quasi-governmental bodies)
Potentially liable parties and private owners or developers are not eligible.
Application and Guidance
Application and Guidance forms are available in PDF. (Help with PDF.)
- Application and Access Agreement for State-Provided BSAs (TCEQ-10076, Revised July 2009)
- CORE Data Form Instructions.pdf (TCEQ Form No. 10400) Use this form to assist you in completing the CORE Data Form.
- CORE Data Form.pdf (TCEQ Form No. 10400) Complete this form to maintain Central Registry database information.
- The Correspondence ID Form (TCEQ Form 20428) must accompany all correspondence submitted to all Remediation Division cleanup programs and should be affixed to the front of your submittal as a cover page on or after June 1, 2010. Before completing the form, be sure to read the Correspondence ID form instructions.
Search TCEQ's Central Registry for information about specific sites or programs.
The database contains relevant information on sites in the BSA program. This file and the database, bsadb.zip, can be downloaded as a zipped file. The file is in Microsoft Excel format. For downloading help, go to Compressed Files. The file is updated at the end of each month.
If you have any questions about how to download this database please contact Diana Christiano at 512-239-5696.